Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just another trial..

Today I have decided was my quit day. It has been OK so far and I'm halfway over my day ad I have only used 1 gum so far. I was told the other day that if you want to quit just quit. Its all in your head, at first I was pretty upset, I was like how dare you judge me, you have no clue what I have been through. It's hard to understand unless you have had an addiction. I've never felt this pull as I have from that dam cigg. I hate the control it has over me. I hate the fact I already miss it.
I want to wake up one day and not have the craving, the ever nagging feeling of want. I'm not sure whats worse, dieting or quiting cigarettes? I don't know which one I hate more?
So onto the rest of this crazy long day, I will let you know tomorrow how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a note

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers