Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shake that A**!!


I sure love the Zumba!
It is hard to get up and go everyday, especially if you have issues with health. I cant name how many times I just didn't want to work out because I was scared. I'm scared to die of a heart or asthma attack. I get so scared to give it my all and it will be the last thing I do before I croak.
What I learned today, I cant live in fear. It will rob me of a active functional life.
 Today I turned up the music and did Zumba for a hour and guess what! I didn't die :)
So I just have to follow the lead of my body and know when to do my inhaler and take my meds on time, I'm in control its not in control. I gave this disease to many years of my life time to take it back!
Off to start a awesome weekend
Peace to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a note

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers