Monday, April 23, 2012

To think or not to think...I'm over it...


When did I lose mine?
I feel some days I just don't have the strength to learn or listen. I just hate those days! Ive been so boo hooo these past few years, always have something negative to say. You know that's just not me and I'm learning why I was doing this. I was on the bandwagon to nowhere. A bandwagon filled with self pitty, one place I thought Id never be.
So off that subject I'm changing and all is good. Like the saying goes "Keep on keeping on"
I'm not looking forward to next week it is the end on my challenge and I think I loss? But I'm going to give it my all. I worked out more in the past 2 weeks than I have all year. I did notice the scale going up but it always does at the beginning of a heavy workout schedule. I'm going to work out daily till weigh in on the 2nd. Well I'm off to start my day, miss all my F.B. friends wish I could go back on but oh well I'm not going there again! Learned my lesson for sure, no more pain no more problems!!
See ya, who ever is out there in cyber world :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a note

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers