Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Time is ticking!


I have 22 days left til my challenge is over with my sister. It has been such a hard 10 weeks. I loss a few people, loss a few things but haven't loss to much weight.
 I tend to keep putting things in my mouth when I'm stressed. I just cant seem to gain control over it. I say so many times to others its in your mind! Well tell my mind that!
I feel some days what the heck I deserve a treat, what the heck the kids need a treat well if they have one so do I, what the heck I worked hard today I'm having what I want. Then weigh in day rolls around and again I'm angry with my self and disappointed that I have no control!
I have to come to terms with my mind issues, it is in my mind!
So today I really have to be aware of my triggers and write them down. I will post tomorrow my discovery. I know there are a lot of triggers, sometimes I find myself wanting a treat if I'm sitting watching my favorite show. I actually wont watch the show unless I have my treat on lap. Crazy isn't it? Well crazy is what you do and thats crazy!
Tonight is one of my favorite shows B.L. and yes I do eat while Im watching it, I know its a weight loss show, Im sure there is a ton of people who do. I know this for a fact because there are so many like me, mindless eaters watching a t.v. show, in hopes it will some how rub off them by some miracle, and we lose weight via the show. Well atleast thats what I amagine in my minds eye.
Well another morning down another day of choices. How will it pan out well turn into tomorrow to find out :)
Have a blessed and healthy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a note

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers